- Processing of Personal Data,
- General Rules,
- Data Confidentiality,
- Data Subject’s Rights.
Processing of Personal Data
There are only few legal bases for data processing which We use according to the GDPR legislative framework. Our activities are mainly covered by
- contractual necessity legal base is applicable when it comes to registration for the Event.
- consent when it comes to cookies used by our site.
- compliance with legal obligation e.g. stipulating requirements for electronic communication and accounting.
ESET implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security which is appropriate to potential risks. We are doing our best to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services. However, in case of data breach resulting in a risk to your rights and freedoms, We are ready to notify the supervisory authority as well as the data subjects.
Data Subject’s Rights
ESET is subject to regulation of Slovak laws and We are bound by data protection legislation as a member state of European Union. Every Data subject is entitled to the following rights:
- right to request access to your personal data from ESET,
- right to rectification of your personal data if inaccurate (You also have the right to have incomplete personal data amended),
- right to request erasure of your personal data,
- right to request restriction processing of your personal data,
- right to object to processing as well as,
- right to data portability,
- right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
If You would like to exercise your right as a data subject or You have a question concerning personal data protection or privacy, send us a message at:
ESET, spol. s r.o.
Data Protection Officer